The Home Staging Consultation:
Meet to discuss the best strategy for attracting buyers. The Home Staging Consultation includes:
- A curb appeal check to determine what outdoor improvements will need to be completed in order to attract buyers so they want to see the inside as well
- A walk-through of the entire home to get an overall sense of the home’s features and potential flaws
- A room-by-room check to discuss de-cluttering, de-personalizing, cleaning, repairs, upgrades, features, focal points, furniture placement, lighting, bedding, wall art and other accessories
- Hands-on activities and coaching to demonstrate how staging will alter the look of any room
- Specific instructions for furniture placement and the most appropriate art, accessories, lighting and interior colors to create a warm and inviting home to buyers
- Recommendations for home repairs and upgrades
- Decorating tips, low-cost staging ideas, furniture placement and storage options.
Once the staging consultation is over home sellers will be provided with a quote for the entire project. Based on this it will be easy to see if you want to proceed with the project or discuss altering it to further fit your needs.
We stage your home:
We proceed with the project to get the home on the real estate market quickly.
- Services can include all or some of the following: de-cluttering, organizing, painting, furniture arrangement or removal, accessorizing, creating focal areas for each room, completing minor home improvements or upgrades, and outdoor improvements to ensure curb appeal draws buyer attention.
- Rental Furniture – vacant homes will require us to select the appropriate furnishings and handle the delivery, placement and pick-up.
- Color Consultation – this consultation is devoted to helping a seller select paint colors that will neutralize the home for buyer appeal yet compliment furnishings in the home so the seller can keep painting costs to a minimum.
Real Estate Agent Services:
An on-site home staging evaluation for real estate agents wanting a home staging opinion about a property listing. A brief summary report is included in the fee.
Thorough de-cluttering and organizing of your space to bring back peace to your home.
Labor – $45 per hour with a two hour minimum.
Supplies, furnishings and rentals fees are reflected in estimates.
Home Staging nationwide costs approximately 1 to 1.5 percent of the home’s list price. However research shows that most homes that are professionally staged will end up bringing in roughly 3 percent more than the anticipated cost as well as spend 72 percent less time on the market.